As 2017 is coming to a close video is more prevalent than ever and we don’t see that ending anytime soon. Here are 10 video statistics everyone should know when developing their 2018 marketing initiatives.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- Companies who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
Dublite Productions is a Chicago video production company that helps brands connect to their audience through digital content. Our unique video production process will ensure that you maximize your budget and present your audience with the best possible content to help drive your brand awareness in 2018!
Bonus Statistic: By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
For more information on how our Chicago based video production agency can help you please send us a note at Jake@dublite.com
Have a beautiful holiday season and a new year filled with peace and happiness!
-Jake Kosten | CEO Dublite Productions | Jake@dublite.com