- Having a video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 46% of users take some sort of action after viewing a video ad
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- Dr. James McQuivey estimates that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words.
- 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video according to Forbes.
Bonus Statistics about Video
- The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month.
- In 2016 video ad spending will reach $5.4 Billion and make up 35% of total online ad spending
At Dublite Productions we bring to life the stories that improve the conversation between your company and your audience to help drive your company forward. We look forward to creating some awesome videos and bringing your story to life!
-Jake Kosten, CEO & Founder Dublite Productions
Jake@dublite.com | www.dublite.com